HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Our community is ALWAYS in need of residents to get involved and share the load.
There's lots to be done, and "many hands make light work."
Help is needed to fill these roles NOW. Please get involved!
A little or a lot - it all makes a difference!
Now is the time! Contact Us
Board of Directors - openings every December. Contact Marsh Landing Management for an application to submit your name for the fall ballot.
Operations, Maintenance & Waterways
- volunteers are needed to more closely monitor the services performed by contractors, follow up to ensure open items are addressed, and communicate regularly with both the Board and our management company.
- Landscape Maintenance
- Retention Pond Maintenance
- Waterways/drainage Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Roadways Maintenance
- Newsletter editor (content provided by the Board)
- Website administrator
- Block captains to maintain resident info, contact new neighbors, etc.
- attend local and county civic meetings and report significant activity/issues to the Board
Community/Social Affairs -
- help plan and coordinate SML community social activities
Covenant Enforcement Committee
- Meets once a month when necessary to address unresolved covenant violations according to the community's official documents and policies.
Architectural Review Committee
- Meets once a month to review applications for exterior property changes.
Safety & Security Committee -
- SJCSO liason
- Surveillance System coordination
Ready to lend a hand! Contact us
Don't see something here that interests you?
Whatever it is you like to do, just let us know!