HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Our community is ALWAYS in need of residents to get involved and share the load.
There's lots to be done, and "many hands make light work."
Help is needed to fill these roles NOW. Please get involved!
A little or a lot - it all makes a difference!
Board of Directors - openings every December. Contact Marsh Landing Management for an application to submit your name for the fall ballot.
Operations, Maintenance & Waterways - volunteers are needed to more closely monitor the services performed by contractors, follow up to ensure open items are addressed, and communicate regularly with both the Board and May Management.
- Landscape Maintenance
- Retention Pond Maintenance
- Waterways/drainage Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
- Roadways Maintenance
- Newsletter editor (content provided by the Board)
- Website administration
- Block captains to maintain resident info, contact new neighbors, etc.
Civic Affairs - attend local and county civic meetings and report significant activity/issues to the Board
Community/Social Affairs -
- Christmas/holiday Decorations - we need a group to sort through the current decorations, spruce up the wreathes, make a plan for the decorations at the front entrances, and assist with the placement/hanging after Thanksgiving.
- Night of Lights Luminary Event coordinator - our lovely night of luminaries with a walk to the clubhouse for hot chocolate and treats is a family holiday favorite but needs hands to make it happen.
- Memorial Day/Labor Day celebrations, BBQ's, etc., at clubhouse/field.
- New Neighbor Welcome Wagon - reach out.
Covenant Enforcement Committee - meets once a month when necessary to address unresolved covenant violations according to the community's official documents and policies. Must have a minimum of 3 members in attendance to conduct meeting. More volunteers are needed to ensure meetings can be held without delay as needed.
Safety & Security Committee -
- SJCSO coordinator
- Block captains
Limited Access Committee - volunteers needed to form this new committee to investigate options to limit access to the community and/or our amenities.
Don't see something here that interests you?
Whatever it is you like to do, just let us know!